We’re Here During COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that our office is open and want to assure our existing and new patients that we are adhering to all COVID-19 protocol recommendations set forth by the British Columbia Dental Association (BCDA). As the association, itself stated, “Dentists and dental teams have been experts at infection control for a long time,” and our commitment to your optimum health has never wavered.
Your Safety Comes First
With that focus, NovaCare Dental asks that dental patients help us in this critical role of keeping everyone safe as we continue to adhere to BCCDC’s (BC Centre for Disease Control) best practices, including ongoing pandemic best practices. Some of the changes you’ll notice when visiting Dr. Patel include (but are not limited to):
- Pre-screening protocols including temperature measurement
- Hand hygiene upon entering the facility
- Exposure prevention measures such as removal of difficult to clean items from our reception area
- Increased air and HVAC ventilation
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all contact surfaces and equipment
- The appropriate wearing of PPE
- Maintaining a contact register including date and time of entry and exit to facilitate contact tracing by BCCDC if necessary
- Restricted and limited use of shared items such as pens, clipboards, etc.
How You Can Help
Additionally, the BCDA has requested that dental patients comply with the following guidelines as adopted in our office:
- A complete patient screening form
- Clean and sanitize your hands upon entering our facility
- Limit your wait time in our office or wait outside if you are accompanying another person to their appointment
- Observe all physical distancing requirements before and after treatment
Dr. Patel and his staff want to thank patients for their understanding and patience as we adapt to new office changes to meet evolving public health policies with the singular goal of keeping everyone safe in their pursuit of a beautiful, healthy smile.
We Are Here for You
Should you have any special concerns or special requests during these transitioning times, we invite you to call our office. We will make every effort to always provide safe, gentle, and comprehensive care for every patient.